1.- What is a cookie and what is it for?
A "cookie" is a small file which contains browsing information that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other kind of device.
The set of all our users' cookies helps us enhance the quality of our website by allowing us to determine which pages are useful or not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the way the Internet works. They provide innumerable advantages to the provision of interactive services, making it easier for you to browse through our website and enhancing its usability. Under no circumstances will cookies harm your system. Quite the contrary, having them enabled helps us to identify and solve problems.
2.- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
A.- DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY IN CHARGE OF MANAGING THEM
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to your system from our own systems or domains from which we provide the services you request.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to your system from a system or domain which is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity instead. For instance, the cookies used by social networks or by external content like Google Analytics.
B.- DEPENDING ON THE TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies which remain in your browser's archive until you exit the website. None of them are therefore saved on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained from these cookies serves to analyse the website's traffic behaviour. In the long run, this allows us to provide you with a better browsing experience by improving the website's contents and making its use easier.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are saved on the hard drive and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. Permanent websites have a specific expiry date. The cookie will no longer work after said date.
C.- DEPENDING ON THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These cookies are necessary for browsing and ensuring our website runs well. For instance, they allow traffic and data communications to be controlled. They also make it possible to gain access to restricted areas, perform a purchasing process for an order, use security elements, store contents to broadcast videos or share contents on social networks.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse the use users make of the service provided. To achieve this, they analyse how you browse through our website in order to improve the offering of products or services we offer.
3.- URPOSE OF EACH OF THE COOKIES USED
The cookies used on our website and their purpose are set out below.
|Cookie||Purpose or associated service|
|_utma||Google Analytics Service|
|_utmb||Google Analytics Service|
|_utmc||Google Analytics Service|
|_utmz||Google Analytics Service|
|_utm_UA-98195723-1||Google Analytics Service|
|PrestaShop-[ID]||PrestaShop session ID|
Each cookie's expiry period is set for each specific case.
4.- HOW YOU CAN CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your system by configuring your Internet browser's settings. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you might not be able to gain access to some services and your browsing experience on our website may turn out to be less than satisfactory. All the information to configure or disable cookies in each kind of browser can be found through the following links:
It is necessary for you to grant us your consent to allow us to use these cookies, which is granted by you if you continue browsing through our website. If you do not grant authorisation for the use of PrestaShop's cookie, your order might not be processed or the purchase forms might not work properly.